Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

ATC - Time


My first ATC challenge.

The ATC should measure 3,5 x 2,5 inches or 64mm x 89 mm and have 2 or more layers of cardstock. Stamping was required and the theme was Time. We only had to make one ATC and load it onto the Stamping group website. The members will then vote for a winner and the Hostess of the challenge runs a random draw on the net to elect a random winner who receives the ATC's made by all the entrees. The Random winner also decides on the theme for the next challenge and has to donate a R10 gift to the next challenge winner

This was difficult as I always work with 12x12, A5 and A4 papers. It took several tries before I was happy with the result especially because I only own one Time Stamp.

When uploading the ATC I saw that the other ladies were very talented and my ATC looked dull in comparison.

Imagine my surprise when I was announced the Random Winner - ok, not the actual winner voted by the members - but at least my ATC won something - I was totally impressed with myself especially since this was my first ATC.

I hope you like my ATC - I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment