Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Masterboard cards

Today I tried to make cards using a masterboard.  I find this to be quick and easy when you have to make quick cards. 

My First Masterboard was plain and simple. I stamped a A4 page with a background stamped and then distressed it with distress inks.  A copy was made and my masterboard was ready to create cards.  The colours from the original board changes a little once printed. 

Out of the A4 page I got 4 cards using the board as background paper,  I suppose if I wanted to, I could've had much more changing the background slightly.

Here are the 4 cards from my first masterboard

The first card I added a stamped sentiment with a flower.

The 2nd card I just added a stamped sentiment

The 3rd Card I added a peel-off sentiment with some flowers - the flowers looks out of proportion maybe I need to add two more....

The 4th card I stamped a tag and sentiment and added ribbon

The 2nd Masterboard I created was with Valentines Day in mind...
I used a script stamp for the background and added different love stamps. The board was then distressed with distress ink.and copied onto gloss paper.

These cards don't need much embellishments as the stamps are ample - less is more.


I did however add some ribbon and a heart charm to the first card.

The 2nd card received some pearls in the bottom corner.

 The 3rd card got a ribbon on the left hand corner


 The 4th card also received some pearls

In a space of 30 to 45  minutes I made 8 cards using the 2 Masterboards.  I'm really impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment