Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick Card with Distress inks


A card made in a hurry - just to get ink on my fingers.
Sponged the book page with my eggplant Adirondak dye using once again - a make up sponge -stamped the buttefly image onto it once dried - the dye is very quick drying so this was probably less than a minute.

I then used an ink dauber (one b double b - never sure - its a finger thingy with sponge at the bottom)and inked the butterfly with Victorian Velvet Distress ink. I used a yellow water crayon to lighten it a bit and added pearl stickers to finish.
The card was ready in less than 10 minutes!

Not too in love or in like with this card - I think the eggplant was a tad too dark for what I had in mind. The card however will be used for something...

No comments:

Post a Comment