Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spring Envelope Challenge



Hi, this was my 2nd envelope challenge - The Spring Envelope Challenge - with the RSA Group. I actually enjoyed this one much more than the winter one.
After several attempts with my different flower stamp collection - I decided on this pretty rubber stamp. The bird, butterfly and dragonflies are jelly stamps - All images were coloured in with my H2O paints (I absolutely love them). The background was done with Tim Holtz Distress inks, 'peeled paint' for the grass - 'victorian velvet' for the centre of the envelope and 'tumbled glass' for the sky.

The sun was computer printed with the assistance of my sister as well as the address as I this was never my cup o' tea.

In the end I actually liked the - according to my mother - 'kindergarden look' - it was definitely a spring envelope.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I thought this was one of the best Spring envelopes and so did Vanessa!!! Your colours made it really spring-like and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete