Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Twisted Easel -Male card

I know - I know - I've gone AWOL, but I'm back, even if its only for a little while to relax -  LOL.  What can I say -  work has got in the way of my creative journey. Somebody needs to bring food to the table...and also pay for my expensive journey to find my creative mojo :)

Today, I would like to share with you my first Twisted Easel Card. I belong to a group of stampers who meets every 3 months and cards are made for the meeting which is then given to charity to either sell or to give away. 

We always tend to make cards for women as it is easier, flowers, frills and most pretty papers are for women so I decided to make a male card for charity.  My friend in the Midlands gave me a few " Flippen Stamps" which are mainly for men, and this is the one set I used on my Twisted Easel.
Is that manly or what? I coloured the image with water crayons and distressed the white card stock with Rangers Distress Barn Door and Vintage Photo.  The sentiment was stamped and clear embossed.

The image was adhered to the card and the sentiment was adhered with foam to hold the twisted easel.

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment