Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Inchie Canvas


Today I want to share with  you a Inchie Canvass, I started about 3 years ago and just finished tonight....  I know I am so Bad!

Elna de Lange Wohlitz is the teacher I went to with Rosemarie for my first scrapbook class in 2006...can you believe it, 6 years ago.  What a wonderful creative woman.

I went to another class with Elna at Keen on Kraft's - this by the way was by first visit to Keen and\Krafts and regrettably also my last because Keen on Kraft's no longer exist.  Elna has a fabulous blog together with Bernice Basson called  Betweencupcakesandtea where they both share their creativeness.  Please have a look.

Here are a few close ups of my inchies:
Sewing machine charm with a ribbon and brad adhered to pattern paper and layered onto cardstock

Stamped image onto pattern paper, and a few embellishments


Stamped images, embellishments and ribbon

I will make another few of these to display on my wall in my craft room. It feels good to have it completed after so many years....

No comments:

Post a Comment