Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Card Day

Hello,

So as you know Ive not been in a very good space the last couple of weeks and there was just no time or energy for crafting other than what I had to do.

My mojo seem to be coming back slowly but surely and today I made a few cards just to see whether I still can.

My first card was made with a stamp set I recently purchased at Niki Zipp - I lovveee Hot Air Balloons and only owned one which I used in a RSA stamp challenge, which can be seen here -  Hot Air Balloon.  So obviously when I saw this stamp set at Paperchain, I just had to have it.  If I can have more I would be the happiest girl alive.


2 - scrap paper lying around - embossing folder and a butterfly which was stamped and cut out and a little glitter (which you cant see)


3 - To Die for Dies, free pattern paper and a stamp set I got in one of the craft magazines


4- A card design I saw on Pinterest, embossing powder and some distress inks.


5 -  Washi Tape, Tim Holtz Stamp


All in all not a bad come back.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment