Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

ATC Easel Swap

Its been a very difficult few months for me and somehow I just went into depression where I wanted to do absolutely nothing but sleep.  I'm happy to say that I am slowly slowly coming out of it.

You know how much I love my little ATC Easels since finding it on Pinterest, well I decided to host my first swap in the RSA group.

I was completely nervous and wasn't sure whether I could do it, but alas it is finally done and I can share mine and all the other talented ladies ATC's with you.

The swap was split into 2 groups as I wanted to keep them as small as possible and because the response was overwhelming.

My ATC for Group A - I used a Digistamp from Free Vintage Digital Stamp and the sentiment was rubber stamped
.
I used gloss paper and distressed it with my new Spring Distress inks from Tim Holtz

The ATC for Group B was a little bit more work and instead of a normal ATC Easel I made a Pocket ATC Easel. 

The ATC,  the flap for the pocket as well as the bottom part of the Easel was embossed.  The Tag was distressed with my Spring Distress inks.  I stamped the background flowers with the "You" sentiment and embossed the whole tag with Clear Embossing powder to give it a gloss finish.  I did the same with the sentiment at the bottom.  I rather liked this as the Tag can be used as a bookmark.

Here are the ATC's from the RSA Talent Group A -

Ann Erler

Gail Grant

Jeannette Kasselman

Jo Gordge

Joan Visser

Martha Du Plessis

Mary Frylinck

Moz Roberts

Riana Homan

Rosemarie Gibson

Sharon Byrne

Sharon Wright
..... and the Talented ladies from Group B -

Ann Erler

Dee Tavener (Dee's First Swap)

Diana Kruger (Diana's First Swap)

Hayley McLennan

Jo Gordge

Joan Reeder

Kim Geyser

Lynn Cupido

Martha Du Plessis

Niki Zipp

Sharon Byrne

Wilma Knottenbelt

Zelda Louw

I adored each and every little creation and cant wait to do my second swap.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment