Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Folded Card

Hello, I know I haven't been that busy on my blog and I only have one reason... work... work... work.... stress... stress...stress and more stress....

Yesterday was a public holiday and I decided to ignore "all" work completely and concentrate in doing stuff I enjoy

I was going through the YouTube videos and came across this Folded Box Video - It seemed pretty easy so this is what I came up with.  I didn't go mad with the embellishments because all i wanted to see was whether I could do it or not.



Everything is done with an A4 card.  Please follow the video for the tutorial.  I embossed the front panels and added a sentiment and cupcake.  To close the card I used ribbon and a ....a whatcha ma call it - a ribbon buckle...lol...the name completely slipped my mind...lol...anyway the blingy thingy....


The inside of the card was also stamped which gives it a nice finish.


It is a perfect card for small gifts - or a Thank you card - with little sweets, chocolates - gift tags etc.

The other one I tried was a boy card - this was more for my son - who has been helping around the house whilst I'm pretending to be very busy with work...shhh....only joking.

Plain and Simple - the panels were embossed with a wood grain embossing folder and a sentiment added with a few blue buttons - I so wished I had little red heart buttons - hmmm I see a little shopping spree coming on ....

The inside of the card was stamped with little hearts and a cupcake. I then added a  few  :Thank you Money".... and Bob's your uncle. I attached the sentiment with Velcro which seemed to work better than the ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did and thank you for stopping by in my little Circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment