Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

RSA Swap - Mini Cards

Its Friday for the 2nd time in one week which causes total confusion all round....Yesterday felt like Monday after the public holiday and then today was Friday again...if only every week could have 2 Fridays...my life would be perfect.

I promised myself that I would stop "pinning" for one night to focus on other stuff and oh what can I say...this computer is so addictive....

I want to share with you the mini card I made for the RSA Swap in January,  The theme was a mini card for all occasions - the card had to measure 70mm x 140mm - when closed the card should be 70mm x 70 mm.


Mine was plain and simple....I applied blue chalk ink to the positive side of a cuttlebug embossing folder before I embossed the card stock with my cuttlebug and this is the end result.  I stamped the sentiment on a little tag which was then adhered to the card with a foam pad and ribbon.

I will in a separate blog show you the other beautiful creations from the group.  This is really a very talented group of ladies and gentleman.\

The ideas are endless,  I enjoyed receiving this swap as you can never have enough mini cards.

I hope you like my simple card...

No comments:

Post a Comment