Hello All,
This was a very quiet weekend, didn't do much accept surf the net and found the most exciting YouTube tutorial on making shabby chick pearl flowers. Please go have a look here to see the tutorial.
I played around and couldn't get it quite the same but almost. Too little pearls and the wrong pearl strings but hey I just used what I had and was quite impressed with the result.
I made two cards with the finished Shabby Chick Pearl flowers to see whether it will look pretty on a card:
The first card I embossed pink paper, used pink pattern paper, my favourite Joy Dies, added some ribbon and Bob's your uncle.
A close up of my little pink flowers - not too shabby hey?
The 2nd card was embossed stamped a little scroll with a sentiment and added the mini flowers to the card. Quick and easy :)
A close up of the mini flowers.
I actually love them a lot!!! I can use up all the bling I don't really like using on cards as embellishments and would like to try different ideas now that I have the hang of it and hopefully I will be able to show you more soon.
Have a wonderful week ahead and stay safe.





No comments:
Post a Comment