Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

One Stamp 3 Cards

Hello All,

Today I wanted to try and make different cards with one stamp.  This is never easy for me and I still have a long way to go before it fully works.  What I absolutely love, is the way some people and especially my dear friend Niki Zipp can look at a stamp and only use a part of the stamp and have a finished product quite successfully. Today, however we will try and use one stamp and make different cards.

The stamp I decided on was one from Hero Arts

I love this stamp purely because the flowers are indented so stands out a bit when stamped.


My first card was a mini card with scrap paper lying around.

I stamped it onto an old novel page with black Versafine ink.  I embossed the card with clear embossing powder and the flowers were then coloured with some chalk.  I loved the way the words shows through on the flowers, even though I had the page upside down.... lol....I really should focus more when doing these things.

The 2nd card was done in pink
I stamped with Pink distress ink and no colour was added to the flowers.

A close up of the pink flowers and the embossed background.

My third and last card |I really loved as it was my first Fancy Fold card which I will describe in another blog.
I stamped the flowers with walnut stain distress ink, embossed the card with clear embossing powder and coloured the flowers with some yellow and green chalks.

I really like this stamp and will definitely be using it a lot more.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful evening.


1 comment:

  1. Love these cards, and the bold image, too! Thanks for sharing the variety of art supplies used with the same stamp. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete