Ok, I know that the year has already started and most normal organised people have already bought their calendars. Like I said normal people, there is nothing normal about me or my family.
My one sister just had her office renovated and I thought why not make a calendar for her desk to fit her colour scheme - Lilac and Maroon nogal.
Ok, well now fine - I didn't have a lilac flower so I used a blue one - it still looks pretty neat!
I have 2 sisters and believe me you can't do something for one and not the other, then there is a conspiracy going on.... To keep world peace I made a calendar for my oldest sister as well.
She works for the bank and wanted royal blue and grey with a touch of grey ....boorrriiinggg. I made splashes of oranges with royal blue and a touch of grey. Much better hey?

No comments:
Post a Comment