![]() |
| My First Easel Card |
I made a copy of one of the Easel Christmas cards Niki received from Amanda Harrod and well that was the beginning...
Card stock of 30cm x 30cm cut in two - you now have two pieces of which each half measures 15cm x 30cm. The one piece is scored in two of 7.5cm x 7.5cm . The other side of 15cm is decorated with pattern scrap paper. I then cut another 15cm half from the other half of the 15cm x 30cm which is decorated and stamped - in this case - I stamped the lady from Great Impressions and coloured her in with water pencils.
Stamped the sentiment on white card and made ink blotches with distress ink. This and the lady stamp was adhered to yellow card and then onto the pattern paper which was then adhered to the one bottom half of 7.5cm and ribbon was added.
To ensure that the top half stands up I glued 3 pink pearls on the bottom half to keep it up.
I really enjoyed this card very much! Definitely worth the struggle.
![]() |
| Lady |Paris |
I love the pattern paper on this card and not to mention my Lady Paris stamp which I coloured in with water pencils. The sentiment was stamps on the same blue card stock and embossed. This was adhered to brown card and then onto the pattern paper. The "Hello" was stamped with sepia Versafine ink.
Simply Gorgeous!


No comments:
Post a Comment