Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Wishing all the mothers out there a very Happy Mothers Day and may your day be Special.

This last week just ran away from me with work and home life that I only made my mummy a quick card last night after everybody went to bed.

All I used was pattern paper, a Digi sentiment from Netty's Cards,  flowers, bling, a circle die from Marianne and Bobs your uncle.  Not sure if I like it....I always believe less is more and this seems a bit over the top...

My Mummy obviously loved it....I don't think she dislikes anything I make.... the love of a mother...

My brother wanted to spend quality time with her because he feels that she is always surrounded by the girls and always feel left out....so he made a date with her for lunch ....just the two of them.  For my sisters and I - not to feel left out -  I arranged breakfast this morning for all the women in the house

My menu, included cereal, fruit salad and yogurt, scones with whipped fresh cream and strawberry jam, Flapjacks with syrup, muffins and a full house omelet, coffee, tea, juice.

I also had little gifts for my sisters and my aunt which I wrapped in tissue paper, ribbon and added some roses.

...and lets not forget my mothers day....see what I got....My son went shopping at Niki Zipp's Paperchain and got me some "missing" distress inks, embossing powder, some die cuts from 2 Die 4 and a stamp I had my eye on for a while, from Hero Arts.  I also received some dark chockies and shortbread biscuits all my favorites... :D

I have more playing to do so please enjoy the rest of whats left of your Mothers day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment