I was asked to make invitations for a Corporate Golf Day and had to present them with an example. This is what I came up with - a Twisted Easel Invite....
The easel card - I stamped the golfer, coloured him with water crayons and cut him out and then adhered it to the front card with foam pads. I like the effect where he is taller than the card. The background was distressed with peeled paint and broken china distress inks. I also stamped a tree and sun onto the background. I added some glitter to the sun and the full background was sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist to give a shine.
The invitation details were computer generated with a golf ball clip art and adhered to the bottom with foam pads.
Here is my instructions on making the Easel card.
The Easel can be any size you like. I normally use a 15cm card
The one side of the card is scored in the centre - using a scor-pal is always easy and you get a crisp fold.
Once scored fold the card in half
and then twist the card to fit onto the bottom card.
The front of the card measures15cm and can be decorated any way you want to.
Once decorated, it will be adhered to the Easel with glue or double sided tape
To keep the top card from falling flat you need to add an embellishment, e.g. flower or foam padded sentiment or anything that will keep the card upright..
I hope this helps and thank you for stopping by.






No comments:
Post a Comment