I always use books instead of technology when taking notes so absolutely love books. The "fancy" books tend to be a bit expensive and with me still in recession its just unaffordable. So once again I made my own. You will recall in a previous blog I showed you how I did mine with canvas and stencils etc. - Note Book Covers
Painted the spine with some Gold Acrylic paint - I think if you want to - you could cover the book with the printed canvas completely including the spine.
I used the incorrect print setting on my printer and unfortunately my name came out up-side-down -lol - learn by trial and error. - so the "funny" name was stuck on the back of the book and I stamped my name and a little butterfly on the front cover.
I loved the image so much I used the same image in a different color for a colleague of mine and this time I actually got the name printed correctly - :) total bliss -LOL
When I did Fiona's book I realised that I had cut the canvas too short - so I painted the sides and the spine with Gold Acrylic Paint. I actually like the 2nd book more with the gold frame
Thank you for stopping by :)




No comments:
Post a Comment