Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Distress Inks

Home alone! Regrettably no new cards - somehow the Internet took first place today - so I decided to load some of the cards I did a while back.


Materials used:
Rangers Scattered Straw Distress Ink
Rangers Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Rangers Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Rangers Broken China
Adirondack Brights Sail Boat Blue
Shell Stamp
Palm Tree Stamp
Birds Stamp

The beach was sponged with Scattered Straw, the Ocean with Sail Boat Blue and the sky with Broken China.  The shells and palm tree were stamped, coloured in with the inks and cut out to be adhered with foam pads to the card.

Also used some brown card stock to adhere to the corner. Once again, I stuffed up the palm tree image by placing it too high.... just cant seem to get this right :(

Still need to add a sentiment - and will do so, when the right opportunity arise.

I hope you like this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment