Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sweet 16

I would like to share with you the invite I made for a friend's 16th Birthday party.  This was also my first attempt at a stepper card. 

Materials:
Pink and Black Card stock
Music Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Nestabilities Label four
Silver Peel-offs
Digistamp from Kenny K
Water Crayons
Silver Stickles
Guitar Charm

The invite was printed on the front step with "peek inside for more details" The inside of the card included the time, place, RSVP and Chaperone details.

The only change I made to the original invite was to ensure that the card with the invite details fit the back step perfectly so it didn't look half done.

I was quite impressed with my invite and needless to say so was the Sweet Sixteen.

1 comment:

  1. A super sweet sixteen card.Those music notes are so fun and the image super mod. Lovely to find your blog thanks to a mention at DKH designs

    ReplyDelete