Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Live Life

I woke up this morning and it looked and felt like rain and yet there was nothing....still an excuse to play in my room.

I played with my favourite distress inks and pearl powders.  I absolutely love the way the powders activate on the distress inks.

The first card I made I embossed white card stock with Sizzix Retro Circle and applied various colours of Ranger Distress inks. I brushed some "rust" pearl powders and activated the pearls with water sprays.

I added 3 keys  with some ribbon and added a sentiment.  The embossed card was adhered to black base card stock.


The second card, I embossed cream card stock with the Sizzix "Birds and Flowers" and applied Ranger Distress ink, peel paint and Forest moss to the embossed image.  I brushed on some pearl Heirloom pearl powders and activated the powders with water spray. 

Added a black ribbon, bird cage charm and a sentiment.  The embossed card was adhered to cream base card stock.

I really loved the way these cards came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment