The adrenaline to see whether they will be able to post at 12h00 each day (10H00 a.m South Africa) was unforgettable. They had so many challenges -with their Internet not working and driving around to find WIFI to load the post. It felt like I was with them. They never disappointed it was the two of them against the whole Network and cold and freezing weather. When you see and read the posts on Tim's Blog you will never believe what they went through to get it done for us to enjoy.
Thank you to both for a successful 2011 12 Tags of Christmas. I used some products that I would never have used and I learnt so many new techniques and for that I am forever grateful.
I had quite a few favourites which changed everyday when a new tag was loaded and I had some tags that I just didn't like at all - but loved all the techniques in each and every tag. Some Tags I will definitely give a 2nd go as it just didn't come out the way I wanted - especially Tag 12.
I definitely can't wait for the 2012 12 Tags of Christmas. It was fun and somehow it feels as if something is missing....
Thank you for following me during my creative search and a Special Thank You to Niki Zipp from Paperchain who listened to me moan, encouraged me when I felt like giving up and giving a hand when I needed it most, You are a Star!


Well done Shereen, love your tags. Sadly I didn't even get to make 1 this year. Thanks for your lovely comments. Take care and have a Blessed Christmas.
ReplyDeleteIt was worth the effort to complete all twelve cards. They look good all grouped together like this.
ReplyDelete