Today's technique is double-distress enameling.... I love the vibrancy of the colours on this tag and when I saw it I fell in love. You know the feeling when you think something is so perfect and yet when you get to know it, its just a lot of hogwash! Well I loved Tim's tag but just couldn't get the same feeling from my own....:(
I couldn't get the embossing 100% right and my colours came out very dull - not sure if I missed a step somewhere - also I didn't really have anything fitting as an embellishment and I just realised I don't have any dies - maybe that's it - Yep convinced its the embellishments....time to go shopping - Niki here I come!
The good news is that the background definitely has an enamel feel....so I couldn't be that wrong...like I said must be the embellishments!
Now please don't be disappointed when you compare mine to Tim's I had enough disappointment for all of us.....
Check out Tim's colours on his Tag - too gorgeous! please refer to Tim Holtz blog for the full instruction on Double-Distress Enameling Tim Holtz Tag 9


No comments:
Post a Comment