Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Tag 6

When I saw the Tag today, I thought Oh No! that is just way too busy for me and I wasn't sure if I liked it at all.

Well to keep up in completing the 12 tags I had to try, and this is what I came up with....

 WOW!!! what a wonderful technique, I will definitely be using this in almost all my future projects, I LOVE IT!

Acrylic Paints, Distress Inks, Clear Embossing Powder and Bob's your uncle -Incredible - This really gives me an excuse to go out and buy more Acrylic Dabbers - I just don't have sufficient colours  to do as much I would like to.  In my tag I used the colours I had, and was quite impressed with the final tag
Tim's Tag:
 Still not sure how to link back to a blog...so for more detailed instructions on the technique please refer to Tim Holtz - Tag 6

You will be pleasantly surprised :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you on Twitter! from reading your entries over the last couple of days on 12 Tags, I figure you must be near Niki Zipp? Lucky you. I met her for the 1st time on Saturday-- GV's Merry & Bright Christmas event. Great tags-- your determination & productivity have spurred me on.... see you on Mario's BTS later!

    ReplyDelete