Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bookmark Tag

Hello Everyone,

I hope you had a peaceful Christmas with family and friends and getting ready to welcome in the new year.  My weekend was extremely quiet with most of my family gone away for the holidays....

I thought this would be an ideal opportunity to catch up with some crafting....alas this was not meant to be as somehow my mojo disappeared and wouldn't cooperate with the peacefulness.

Instead Ive been catching up on my reading and realised that I don't have enough bookmarks as I tend to read 3 to 4 books at any given time.... what can I say I could be classified as a nerd.

Back of Tag
 I decided to make me a bookmark - but because my mojo was not playing along, I just played with inks on some tags and this was the end result.  My pictures are not very clear and so wish you could actually see the colours. They are absolutely divine.
Front of Tag
I love the distress look on the tag and also I used some of the techniques learnt whilst doing the 12 tags of Christmas.  The end result is such a smooth finish, it doesn't feel like paper at all....absolutely lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment