| Before I moved in. |
My brother, who I love to pieces, then decided it was time for me to move into my own "space" where it wouldn't be necessary for me to clean up every night and I could just leave my stuff to carry on the next day. ...and that was how my little space was created.....
My dearest brother designed, built the room and made all the cupboards himself. I thought I would share with you how my space looked in 2009 when my room was done and before I moved in....what can I say ...the room will never look so clean and tidy again and that is why I cherish these photos to remind me what it looked like before. Also please remember that the room was designed for scrap booking - that was way before I was introduced to stamping....more STUFF!
The corner shelves was for me to display some of my decoupage projects and photo frames.
In this photo you can see the plastic drawers and toolbox which still had to find their place in my little new space. The top was designed to assist with more work space and drawers to house my papers.
Shelves were put in to stack my albums and magazines and more cupboard space for "stuff"
Drum Roll please.....this is what it looks like now....please enter at own risk....lol :)
| After I moved in... |
Obviously we need more space for my stamps and inks..We will have to redesign the room again....let's not tell my brother yet....
![]() |
| Cubicles filled with glitters, glues, paints, pens etc, etc. |
![]() |
| Printer, Laptop, and other stuff |
![]() |
| No longer a separate work space - place for more stuff, radio and the missing TV that's gone in for repairs |
![]() |
| Found this little two seater at a swap shop - for my son to sit and play games while I play with inks |
I am totally in love with my space and have spent many hours in this room - sometimes just sitting and listening to music or reading - so I am very grateful to my brother and thank him from the bottom of my heart for my space.




No comments:
Post a Comment