Tag 3 was a real challenge for me - I loved the technique but just didn't have the stamp foam or a suitable stamp for this tag.To top it off my creative mojo just left and refused to come back to play.
I was determined to finish the tag even if it killed me - so this is the end result....
I eventually used the only embossing folder I have with Christmas sentiments and used my distress inks to ink them up with a little bit of picket fence distress stain and dabbed the leaves with some rock candy distress stickles and snow cap dabber.
I'm a bit dissapointed with the result but happy that I could finish a 3rd tag, come hell or high water its done and to top my dissapointment I didnt use any of the technique used in Tag 3,
Here is Tim's Tag and instructions for an unbelievable technique can be found on his blog
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-3.html
Let's hope tomorrow is a better day within my little creative circus...
No comments:
Post a Comment